- 427,037 hits
- Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset
- Farpoint + Aim = Instant classic 10/10 game for PSVR
- Samsung Galaxy Ace - Insufficient internal memory (Problem) - Link2SD (Solution)
- Who is Mr. Gold in the movie 'Revolver'?
- Watching the Sunset, Dreaming of Nothing (new theme)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace auto-rotation does not work
- The God Formula
- The lovely body of the Nikon FE SLR camera
Category Archives: Encounters
10th anniversary remix of the Battle at Le Port. Lt Maximilian Qubit, back in 2006 platoon leader in the Le Port battle, is still haunted by the memories. Every night the battle is relived. After the battle he wrote the … Continue reading
I was 10 years old. An avid Feyenoord fan. So I hated Ajax. And I hated Cruijff for being the genius within and behind that golden Ajax team. Cruijff. A genius. I watched the sunday sports program on TV. January … Continue reading
I was 13 years old and up to that age had never much cared for pop music. This because of the classical music my mother adored. In our house there was no rock, no jazz, no blues, not even the … Continue reading
Out … of … this … world. This track has a personal meaning to me. In 1989 I had a physical breakdown (due to doing a bit too much in too little time:), Pfeiffer syndrome with complications. Anyway, at the … Continue reading
From my holiday photo book, July 1988, France (near Nice) … the most extreme Encounter with Reality I ever had. Meeting Sarah (girl on the right).
Shot with Nikon D5100 + Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC (OS) HSM, 17 mm, f/2.8, ISO 1600, 30 sec, 0.00 eV, Lightroom 5 (L’Orme Mort, France, 23h10 August 6th, 2015)